Harden Bearings & Hardware understand that safety is crucial so that is why we are proud to tell you that Repco’s next generation of brake pads - Repco RCT - are now available from our Harden service centre...Read more
Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Harden
When dealing with brake systems, you should never leave checking them until brake repairs are unavoidable.
Routine observation as part of our 65 point vehicle report, which is performed with every full car service overseen at Harden Bearings & Hardware, are vital to confim your car's braking system is functioning well. Our qualified service staff can be relied on to advise you if they detect that repair or service of the car's brake system is needed to avoid it translating to a more significant issue.
Brake services we deliver at Harden Bearings & Hardware include:
- Replace The Brake Pads
- Brake Fluid Flush And Replacement
- Brake Disc/Rotor And Drum Machining or Resurfacing
- Replace Drum And Brake Disc
- Replace The Brake Calipers
- Brake Lines/Hose Replaced
- Complete Brake Systems Replaced
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you notice any signs a car's braking system may be in need of service or repairs you can book online and have your vehicle's brakes checked from our Harden service centre today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to be watchful of:
- Stickiness Of Brake Pedal
- Brakes Produce Excess Noise
- Swerving Under Brake Application
- Vibration When Brakes Used
- Brake Light Remains Lit
- Spongy Feeling In Brake Pedal
- Reduction In Stopping Ability
- Hard Feel To Brake Pedal
To find out more about brake warning signs along with the probable causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing